|
|

june2006pic 031.jpg553 viewsPhoto by Jeff Weaver, June 10, 2006.
|
|

june2006pic 033~0.jpg624 viewsPhoto June 10, 2006 by Jeff Weaver.
|
|

june2006pic 034.jpg653 viewsPhoto by Jeff Weaver, June 10, 2006. This spring house is located on the one time property of John Hash and wife, Sarah Hash. This is the site of the Hash reunion each June.
|
|

june2006pic 035.jpg592 viewsPhoto by Jeff Weaver, June 10, 2006. Chrissie Peters is sitting holding the kitten. Patti Weaver in the blue shirt is standing.
|
|

june2006pic 063.jpg621 viewsPhoto June 10, 2006 by Jeff Weaver
|
|

landmark.jpg717 viewsThis church was organized as a "Missionary" Baptist Church in 1856. This photo appears to be of late 19th or very early 20th century vintage.
|
|

lansing45annouce.jpg607 viewsCourtesy of J. B. Sergeant.
|
|

lansinggirls1944.jpg825 viewsCourtesy of J. B. Sergeant
|
|

lansingschool.jpg643 viewsThis photo was taken in the late 1930s or early 1940s. Courtesy of Bette Nelson
|
|

leeslodge.jpg559 viewsThis is from a 1960s postcard.
|
|

lheltonbc.jpg561 viewsPhoto by Jeff Weaver, Summer 2003.
|
|

Littlewoodproperty1900a.jpg654 viewsThis picture was probably taken between 1900 and 1905. The mill, built around the turn of the century to replace the burned mill belonging to the Perkins family, was bought by John Littlewood, an immigrant from
Yorkshire, England. In about 1900 his son Herbert Littlewood joined his father in the business. The mill is the long building at the center bottom. The two story building facing it was a general store. The two
cottages were the Littlewoods' residences. The Victorian house upper left was the Perkins's home.
Courtesy of Emily Kilby erk44@verizon.net
|
|
| 386 files on 33 page(s) |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
14 |  |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
|